Monday, August 19, 2013

Beauty Haul Post!



Quick update post as I didn't do my nails over the weekend (OH MY GOD what has my life become?!).




Priceline in Australia is running a sale at the moment on Maybelline products for 50% off RRP and as such I rushed in...only to find that the rest of Perth had the same idea. Here's what I bought...limited only by the fact that the 3 stores I went into had run out of most products by that point. All of the Maybelline products in the post have been either personally tested by myself (and obviously loved!) or heavily recommended by other beauty bloggers. A sneaky Rimmel nail polish and new product from Veet caught my eye and made it into the post as well!

List of products:
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara in 280 Blackest Black
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in 130 Medium
Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in 350 Blue Freeze
Rimmel London Salon Pro (by Kate Moss) Nail Varnish in 361 Acid House
Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24hr Cream Eyeshadow in 55 Inked in Pink and 70 Barely Branded

Want to see our updates? Follow us on blogger | Follow us on bloglovin' | Follow us via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment